Masthead header

Tag Archives: Cavelossim

Venite Adoremus Dominum. This centre of worship in the coastal village of Cavelossim in south Goa began as a chapel in 1763 and was elevated to a church in 1948. In his monograph, The Parish Churches of Goa (Amazing Goa Publications, 2006), José Lourenço cites the structure as an example of the “Mannerist Neo-Roman style” […]

View full post »